So you’ve tried to get out of those same old personal ruts and nothing has helped. That was the case for me too, until I found the Enneagram. Well, truth be told, I still get in ruts, but now I recognize them before they swallow me up!
The Enneagram is the best tool that I know of for changing those personal patterns that we’ve tried and failed to change a hundred times!
It is a sacred psychology that has ancient, spiritual roots. When we locate our personality type (there are 9 of them), it makes so much sense of our struggles and gifts. But the magic of the Enneagram is how it maps a clear way for our spiritual growth and how we access our higher potentials as a human being.
It is a system that uses a nine-pointed figure to portray nine basic personality styles. Each type sees the world very differently. The aim of this holistic model is to break us free from our dominant type so that we can access the riches of all nine types. The world and our option open way up as we are liberated from the exclusive domain of our type!
My particular focus is how the Enneagram is a catalyst for personal evolution, and how it’s a powerful map for change that leads us into expanding spiritual awareness.
It is being used extensively in leadership coaching and training, schools of business, the CIA, the postal service, seminaries and medical schools.
My offerings [Again, would like to use boxes following my Spiritual Growth & Guidance page if possible]
- Typing Sessions: I work with you through a two-phase process: an initial typing survey that you complete at home, and a 90 minute follow-up debriefing session where we confirm your type and explore your common struggle and growth opportunities. Cost $195.
- Enneagram Coaching: Once you know you type, we work explore in depth how the Enneagram map defines your pathways to greater empowerment and effectiveness in your life. Cost $150 per hour
- Enneagram Relationship Coaching: I work with couples to expand their awareness of how you get hooked by each other and what you need for life-enhancing partnership. If you are new to the Enneagram, I first do individual typing sessions with each of you. Cost $175 per hour.
- Enneagram Classes and Retreats: I have taught dozens of classes and retreats, including introductory classes, advanced features of the Enneagram, spirituality of the Enneagram, Enneagram and relationships, and both leadership development and evolving the self through the Enneagram. I will tailor the experience to fit your need. Cost varied depending upon the time, place, and offering.
I have been an avid student of the Enneagram since 1996, and have taught the Enneagram to thousands of people in corporate, educational and church settings. I have an extensive background in both spiritual and human development, a certification in coaching, and over a thousand hours of spiritual guidance work. I draw primarily from the work of Beatrice Chestnut, Russ Hudson, Christopher Heuertz, Don Riso, and Helen Palmer.
More about the Enneagram
Each of the 9 types has a unique orientation to the issues such as the following:
- What are the strengths and shadow aspect of my type?
- What are the personality patterns that that I favor?
- Why do I seem to get stuck in the same ruts?
- How do I react to conflict?
- What patterns do I use to relate to people and why do I use them?
- Where does my focus of attention usually go in my life and work?
- What style of leadership does my type predispose me to?
- What helps me to grow and to move toward greater wholeness?
I’d love to help you grow into you next best self through the Enneagram!
To set up an appointment or discuss an offering, send me an email at email@example.com, or reach me through my Website Contact Page