Crossing the Divide and Growing Together:
Exploring Ourselves and Relationships Through the Enneagram
Scott McRae * Saturday, June 1st, 2019; 9:00 – 3:30
SpiritWoods Wellness Center, Stillwater, MN
The Enneagram Map to an Enhanced Life
Are you wanting to deepen your relationship with yourself and your partner? How do you free yourself from patterns that get in the way of living from your True Nature – your Highest Self? Many people seek to live life more authentically, and to deeply enhance their relationships.
The Enneagram can give you new eyes to see yourself and your partner so that conflicts end in mutual understanding. Disagreements can be worked out in fruitful ways. With the Enneagram, you will learn that all type combinations can be happy together if both partners have high levels of self-awareness. And the reverse is true. All combinations may struggle if there is a lack of self-awareness in one or both partners.
The Enneagram is a map. It leads you through and beyond your personality type into a deeper knowing that is grounded and inspired. It guides you beneath the surface of your life, in ways that are challenging and freeing. It’s 9 pathways to living more easily and authentically in the world.
From Reactivity to our Best Selves
Research suggests that 80% of us function primarily out of reactive mindsets. No wonder we struggle in relationships! The goal of this session is to help you discover hidden truths and patterns about yourself that will free you for a more enriched living and relationships.
This retreat offers teaching, practices, and reflection time for individuals and couples wanting to improve or heal their relationships. With the Enneagram you will:
- Discover the 9 types of reactivity and the mental and emotional patterns that keep us stuck
- Explore the shadow side of your personality, and how it wreaks havoc in relationships
- Understand the pathways that lead us to our best selves
- Learn how to be happier together with higher levels of self-awareness
- Understand the strengths and challenges of yourself and your partner
- Learn how to live in the present so that you can better love, support and bring out the best in one another
If you are new to the Enneagram, you will be asked to complete an Enneagram Type Indicator in advance.
Cost: $95 for individuals; $160 for couples
To Register: Click Here and Go to Events Page on the SpiritWoods site – then scroll down to the Enneagram Event
Sign up to receive my spirituality blog & notices.
Spiritual Direction Newsletter
Sign up to find out more about Spiritual Direction.
- Are you a functional atheist? By Scott McRae on April 28, 2017 1
- Where is God? By Scott McRae on November 11, 2016 0
- Sojourners Spiritual Direction Program By Scott McRae on March 15, 2015 0
- From Trance to Dance: The Enneagram Path of Recovery By Scott McRae on February 19, 2018 0
- Don’t try to change! By Scott McRae on December 17, 2015 0