You are a leader. You lead well and want to lead even better. You have moments when you are at your best, and you’d like to turn these moments into patterns.
Soulful leadership emerges when our mind, heart, and instincts are synchronized. It leads to work that is highly effective and deeply meaningful.
And though the pathway to soulful leadership is easy to understand, it’s very difficult to implement. Why is it so hard to consistently lead with our best selves?
- Because we are often unaware of our reactive patterns.
What’s the key to understanding soulful leadership?
- The key is waking up to how we are reactive and shifting to our creative capacities.
I utilize two tools in my Soulful Leadership coaching to help catalyze this movement into creative leadership:
- Leadership Circle Profile™ first creates a mirror and measure that compares our reactive tendencies with our creative capacities. It helps us see how our patterns of action are linked with habits of thought. Second, through feedback from selected colleagues and peers, it provides an intimate view of how others perceive us, revealing both our key blind spots and leadership gifts. As a certified evaluator, I help you identify the specific tendencies that are blocking soulful leadership, and point you to the capacities that, if engaged more, will transform how you work and lead.
- I have many years of experience using the Enneagram with leaders to awaken us to how we get stuck, and how we activate our best selves in life and work. It is a spiritual psychology that has ancient roots. When we locate our personality type (there are 9 of them), it makes so much sense of why we struggle as we do. But the magic of the Enneagram is how it maps a path for soulful leadership a clear way for our spiritual growth and how we access our higher potentials as a human being.
- The Enneagram and Leadership Circle Profile™ are especially potent when paired together, with the Enneagram surfacing our typically unconscious motivations and patterns, and the Leadership Profile highlighting specific behaviors and thought patterns.
Which to use? After an initial consultation with you, I tailor a process using one or both of these tools that lead to the following kind of benefits:
The Benefits of Soulful Leadership Coaching
- Accurately assess your current strengths and growth edges as a leader
- Better understand who triggers your reactivity and how to respond non-reactively to them
- Better understand how to work and lead better with team members
- Clearly define who and how you want to be as a soulful leader
- Clearly define the impact you want to have as a soulful leader
- Gain a vision for what your highest potentials are as a leader
- Create a plan that helps you achieve your leadership goal
Email me at Scott@SojournersInstitute.com to set up a free 20 minute phone consultation to explore Soulful Leadership Coaching.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
Sign up to receive my spirituality blog & notices.
Spiritual Direction Newsletter
Sign up to find out more about Spiritual Direction.
- Are you a functional atheist? By Scott McRae on April 28, 2017 1
- Suffering Mindsets: 3 No’s and a Yes By Scott McRae on August 20, 2016 0
- How To Let Go . . . . When the Going Gets Tough By Scott McRae on January 16, 2018 0
- How many possibilities are in your next moment, next year? By Scott McRae on January 1, 2016 0
- What’s behind the door for you? By Scott McRae on February 8, 2019 0