I specialize in helping clients take the lid off of their spiritual lives, by listening to their deepest knowing and desires, and then by living out of this peace and power.
Spiritual guidance or direction is a guided process that helps you identify ruts and move out of them. It helps you to think differently, to access new spiritual resources, and to feel a new sense of personal freedom. As your guide, I help you discover and map out your new life.
What you receive through spiritual direction
I partner with you in this process by using tools that best meet your needs and interests. You choose from tools such as conversation, prayer, dreams, art, readings, ritual, soul cards, and journaling.
My role as spiritual director
I am a companion with you on your journey. I believe you are your own, best resource for matters of the Spirit. I encourage you on this journey by offering support, thoughts, observations, resources and spiritual practices.
Along with training in spiritual direction, life coaching, leadership, and pastoral counseling, I have walked with people spiritually for over 35 years in churches, campus ministry, hospitals, and in individual and group spiritual work.
Time, Frequency and Termination
- Sessions lasts 55 minutes, though longer sessions can be scheduled when warranted
- Typically we meet every three to four weeks, though you have the freedom to meet whenever you want. Some clients want to meet just once; others meet for a number of years.
- How do you know when to end? You end the process when you feel the time is right. I always respect your choice to end our relationship, and I appreciate direct conversation with you so we can have closure and honor our time together.
How/Where do we meet? Choose from 3 options
- Face-to-face: I see clients in my South Minneapolis home
- Skype or Phone: Typically used for out of town clients. Surprisingly effective for spiritual direction!
- Email: Some clients find the process of writing to be deeply spiritual an prefer the exchange of emails as the form for spiritual direction.
How much does it cost?
- $110 per 55 minute session
- Fees are due at the time of the spiritual direction session.
- Venmo or Square is available for Skype, phone, or email clients.